Hi everyone, I'm sharing another card today made using the fabulous range of stamps by Mama Makes... how good do these cakes look!!! And what a great sentiment 'You bake the world a better place'... I love it!
- 6" x 4" white card blank
- White card stock
- Cake & Friends stamp set
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Kuretake Zig pens (022, 071)
- Black Fine liner pen
- Masking tape
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do
- Cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and another piece slightly smaller again.
- Take the smallest piece, and mask off a section using low tack masking tape.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp the cakes in this masked off section.
- Carefully remove the tape, then colour the cakes using pens. Draw a couple of squiggly lines using a fine liner pen down each side of the panel.
- Take the larger piece of white card, and colour the outside edge using a pen, then mat the stamped piece on to this before gluing to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment on to spare white card, make in to a banner then mat this on to a piece of card with coloured edges too. Attach this to the card using foam pads.
- Finish by adding 3 small gems in the bottom corner.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x