Hi bloggers, for my Bee Crafty DT project this week I got to play with some new stamps I recently purchased, and of course my gorgeous Distress Oxides... I honestly have so much fun playing with these and trying to come up with beautiful backgrounds. I really like the look I achieved using the 2 colours below, and think it really works well with the black wildflowers.
What you will need -
- 6" x 6" white card
- black & white card
- BEAUtanicals Ground Elder
- WORDage - Wake wonderful
- Style Wire Borders stamp set
- Distress Oxides ( Wilted Violet & Broken China)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the oxides and smoosh them on a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white card through it. Dry with a heat tool, then repeat - occasionally flicking water droplets until you achieve the look you want.
- Stamp the ground elder using Versafine ink, then heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Repeat this with the sentiment.
- Use Wilted Violet oxide ink to stamp the style wire border.
- Mat this on to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
If you are looking for some other fun ways to use these fab stamps then head on over to the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog to see what my team mates have been up to.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x