Hi everyone it’s time for me to share another Imagine Design Create DT project with you for my latest blog post. I have used the Colour Splash A7 stamp set, and kept this card very clean and simple with just a splash of colour.
What you need –
- 6” x 6” white card blank
- Black and white card
- Colour Splash A7 stamp set
- Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry & Peacock Feathers)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Black Adhesive stones
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do –
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank and white card slightly smaller than this.
- Stamp colour splashes in various Distress Inks over a central masked panel of the card.
- Cut another piece of white card the same length as this and approximately 2” wide, use Versafine to stamp a sentiment towards the right side, and mat this onto some black card. Use foam pads to attach this over the middle of the card so you just see a little of the colour splashes. Add 3 black gems beside the sentiment.
If you have any questions or comments then please do get in touch as I'd love to hear from you. If you're looking for some more inspiration then head on over to the Imagine Design Create blog and see what my team mates have been up to.
Until next week, happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x