Hi everyone, I’m back up on the blog this week with a new DT project for Imagine Design Create, and this week I’m back using the Flamingo Fun stamp set.
- White 6” x 6” card blank
- White cardstock
- Flamingo Fun stamp set
- Mini Tea For Two stamp set
- Circle die
- Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Crushed Olive)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Kuretake Zig pens
- Green gems
What to do
- Cut a 6” x 6” card blank down to a 6” x 4” tent fold card, and use the circle die to cut an aperture on the front panel. Lightly draw around the aperture using a pencil, and then stamp the leaves on the inner panel using the Distress Inks.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp the flamingo on some white card, add some colour using pens, and then carefully cut out.
- Stamp a sentiment on the bottom left side of the front panel using Versafine ink.
- Glue the flamingo to the front panel of the card, add a small flower to her head and finish by adding some gems in the upper corners.
That’s my project complete for this week bloggers, please remember to pop over to the Imagine Design Create blog to see what my team mates have been up to. See you all next week.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x