Hi fellow bloggers, still using the Say Cheese stamps set and opted for a purple and gray card this time...this set of stamps is quickly becoming one of my faves and I think it's ideal for so many ocassions.
What you need to make this card -
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- white card stock
- Hickory Smoke & Seedless Preserves Distress Inks
- Star Dust Stickles
- Cut 2 pieces of white card, one slightly smaller than the card blank and the other sightly smaller than this.
- On the largest piece, blend Seedless Preserves around the entire card.
- On the smaller piece, use the DIs to randomly stamp the words and hearts over entire card. Use a water brush to colour the hearts, and finish by blending Hickory Smoke around the edges of the card.
- Mat the stamped card on to the purple edged piece of card and add to the card blank using glue.
- Use Hickory Smoke DI again to stamp the large camera, use the water brush to blend the ink around the parts of the camera that should be shadowed. Cut out.
- Take a strip of white card the same width as the stamped card, and ink around the edges with Hickory Smoke, attach this using glue.
- Attach the camera using foam pads.
- Finish off by adding Stickles to the hearts, and to parts of camera.
Time to say bye for now....please let me know what you think.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x