Hi everyone, I'm back with another post for the Imagine Design Create blog, and for this week's DT project I decided to make a Z Fold card - I absolutely love this style of card fold, and it worked really well with this stamp set.
What you will need -
- 6”x 6” white card blank
- White card
- Retro Gamer & Gamer Quotes stamp sets by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks (Salty Ocean & Cracked Pistachio)
- Paper Trimmer
- Circle Dies
- Take the card blank, and score the front panel in half, then open out fully and cut a 1.5” strip off the long side.
- Cut 2 panels of white card slightly smaller than the card blank (inner panel and front panel), and using a blending tool, blend Distress Inks all over both. Flick some water droplets over the blending and dab with paper towel. Stamp various images, using both inks, on to the panels, then glue to the card blank.
- Take the Z-fold mechanism, use Distress Inks to stamp Press Start & Game Over, and glue to the card blank.
- On spare card, stamp the Retro Gamer sentiment in Salty Ocean, and cut out using the circle die. Blend some Cracked Pistachio around the edges, and glue to the Z-fold mechanism. Stamp a few aliens using both Distress Inks, and cut out using a small circle die then arrange these around the sentiment.
View of card standing
Side view of card standing
That's my project complete for this week bloggers, I hope you liked it?
Be back next week with another card to share.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x