Sunday, 6 August 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - A Cosy Christmas

Hi bloggers, I'm back with my third blog sharing my DT samples for the August launch of stamps from For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory.  These samples were made using the Cosy Christmas set of stamps, and I think these images show the traditional side of Christmas with the roaring fire and presents.

What you'll need -



I created a box frame card using some white card.  I decorated it using some blue spotty paper from the paper pad, and added some stamped elements.  I used my Kuretake pens (071, 091, 051, 070, 065, 022, 042, 031, 036, 047, 061) to add some colour.  I finished by adding a sentiment, and some Stickles to the flames to give some sparkle.


This is a 7" x 7" white card blank.  I cut squares of black and white card smaller than the card blank, and each smaller than the first.  The largest white square was matted on to the largest black square and glued to the card blank.  I took the smallest white square and used a heart mask to allow me to stamp some images using Versafine ink.  When I removed the mask I was left with a nice heart which I then added some faux stitching to using a black pen.  I added some colour using my Kuretake pens, added some Glossy Accents to the light bulbs, and added a red bow to the top.  I finished off by adding a sentiment to the bottom corner, and some pearls to the top corner.  I matted this on to the other black square, and used foam pads to attach to the card blank.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards using this fab set of stamps, if you have any questions then please do get in touch.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x 

10 comments: