Saturday, 26 August 2017

Hunkydory DT samples - Cards made with Baroque Backgrounds & Beautiful Blooms stamps

Hi bloggers, so along with the fabulous new Rose Gold Moments kit just released by Hunkydory, there are 3 new stamp sets released too... and as always they are stunning!  I got to play with the Baroque Backgrounds and Beautiful Blooms sets and here are the designs I came up with.


White 6" x 6" card, background created by stamping the square in both Worn Lipstick & Peeled Paint Distress Oxide.  


White 7" x 7" card.  I stamped roses over a piece of pink paper from the kit and cut them out, then glued these to a square of white card.  I added a stamped sentiment, and matted and layered before gluing to the card blank. 


6" x 4" card.  I stamped the sentiment down the left hand side using Versafine ink, matted on to black card and glued to the card blank.  I stamped 2 roses on to spare card, added some colour using my Kuretake pens (050, 047), cut them out and used foam pads to attach to the card.


5" x 5" card.  I stamped some flowers in the bottom left corner using Versafine ink and added some colour using my Kuretake pens (083, 052, 026), I then cut out a circle aperture using a circle die.  I stamped a sentiment on a square of yellow paper from the kit, and matted both on to some black card.  This was glued to the card blank, and I finished by adding some lilac gems.


6" x 4" card.  I created a background using my Distress Oxide inks (Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade) and added a stamped sentiment and a stamped section of the mandala.


6" x 6" card, I created the block of colour on the card by smooshing some Cracked Pistachio Distress ink on to an acrylic block, spritzing with water and pressing on to the card.  I stamped various images using Versafine ink, and added some gems.  I finished by doing some matting and layering before gluing to the card.


5" x 5" card.  I stamped the background using Peacock Feathers & Picked Raspberry Distress inks, added a strip of card with a stamped sentiment and finished by attaching some black flowers cut out using the Marvellous Mandala die set.

I really enjoyed playing with these stamps and I'll definitely be making some more cards using these.  Until next time, happy crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

18 comments:

  1. Hi Lorre-Anne all your cards are gorgeous I love them all. You have been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lorre-Anne these are all stunners. Fabulous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful samples Lorre-Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of cards, great designs.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, especially your pink roses x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards :) hugs from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great samples that you created. Love them

    ReplyDelete