For this weeks DT project for Imagine Design Create I am again using the fabulous Fly Free stamp set, and having been inspired by the lovely Claire and one of her cards, I wanted to use yellow and grey as my main colours.
What you need to make this card –
- 6” x 6” white card blank
- White card
- Fly Free A6 stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks (Hickory Smoke & Mustard Seed)
- Grey organza ribbon
- Gift Tag die
- Foam pads, Glue
How to make this card –
- Cut a square of white card smaller than the card blank, and another 2 slightly smaller than this.
- Use the Distress Inks to randomly stamp feathers over one entire white square, ensure you go off the edges to get a uniform look. Take the other 2 squares and blend Mustard Seed DI around the edges of the smaller one, and Hickory Smoke DI around the edges of the larger one. Glue the yellow to the grey, and glue both to the card blank.
- Use Hickory Smoke to stamp the ‘fly free’ on spare white card, and cut out using the tag die.
- Tie some grey organza ribbon around the right hand side of the card, and tie on both the tags, use a few small foam pads to secure the tags to the card.
- Glue this piece to the card blank.
That's another project completed for this week, if you'd like to see some more ways to use these fab stamps then pop over to the Imagine Design Create blog to see what my teamies have been up to.
I'll be back next week to share another project with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x