Hi bloggers, it's Friday again (where did that week go!!!) and it's time for another challenge over at The Daring Cardmakers... this week the challenge was set by Enfys and the theme was Unnatural Colours, things that you don't usually see in nature! Had to get the thinking cap on for this one, and decided to have a look through all my stamps to see what I could use. When I found this little giraffe by For The Love Of Stamps it had to be him, and he had to be rainbow coloured - fits the bill right, I mean how many rainbow giraffes do you see everyday lol.
- 6" x 4" white tent fold card
- Black & white card
- Another Year Taller stamp set by For The Love Of Stamps
- Kuretake Zig Clean Colour Pens
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Pink & white twine
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do -
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white slightly smaller again.
- Mix some water with the Kuretake pens, and using a brush flick the colours over the white card. When dry mat wrap some twine around the left side, and mat this to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
- On spare white card use Versafine ink to stamp the giraffe, colour him in using the Kuretake pens, and cut out. Use foam pads to attach to the card blank.
- Finish by adding a stamped sentiment.
If you'd like to take part in this challenge then head over to the Daring Cardmakers blog and add your entry. Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x