Thursday, 7 September 2017

Imagine Design Create DT post - Rainbow Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, I wanted to make a really colourful card this week and thought rainbow was the way to go.  I decided to use the Dear Mum set of stamps by Imagine Design Create.  Now even though this set is titled ‘Dear Mum’, that doesn’t mean it can’t be used to create cards for other people – the card I have designed below is suitable for male and female, and for young or old alike.


What you need to make this card

How to make this card
  • Take the smallest white square of card and stamp the sentiment in each colour of Distress Ink from top to bottom down the centre.
  • Take the remaining squares and blend a different Distress Ink around each one.
  • Mat each square on to the next size, and glue all to the card blank.


That’s my project complete for this week, if you have any questions or comments please do get in touch.  If you're looking for some more inspirational ways to use these fabulous stamps then pop over to the Imagine Design Create blog.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


22 comments:

  1. Great card Lorre-Anne. Very colourful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great design and beautiful card Lorre

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorre-Anne this is a stunning card I love the design what a great way to showcase the stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the rainbow colours Lorre-Anne! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with this stamp - great card for anyone as you say.
    xx
    PS I left you a note on my 8th Anniversary post on my blog - you won the goodies.
    Just need your address to post them out to you.
    can you email me at Katemartin@sky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate... love my goodies you sent me x

      Delete
  6. loving the rainbow colors, great card Lorre-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favulous card Lorre-Anne. I love the rainbow colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Love all those pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour and stamped detail!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete