Hi everyone, I wanted to make a really colourful card this week and thought rainbow was the way to go. I decided to use the Dear Mum set of stamps by Imagine Design Create. Now even though this set is titled ‘Dear Mum’, that doesn’t mean it can’t be used to create cards for other people – the card I have designed below is suitable for male and female, and for young or old alike.
What you need to make this card
- 6” x 6” white card blank
- Various squares of white card, gradually decreasing in size
- Dear Mum A6 stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks (Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves & Dusty Concord)
How to make this card
- Take the smallest white square of card and stamp the sentiment in each colour of Distress Ink from top to bottom down the centre.
- Take the remaining squares and blend a different Distress Ink around each one.
- Mat each square on to the next size, and glue all to the card blank.
That’s my project complete for this week, if you have any questions or comments please do get in touch. If you're looking for some more inspirational ways to use these fabulous stamps then pop over to the Imagine Design Create blog.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x